Vin One Bottle Picnic Tote | Denim
This single bottle picnic tote has an additional two inches of length for more room to pack sandwiches, cheese, fruit, and a favorite bottle of wine, perfect for a picnic for two. The single-layer denim tote can hold one wine or champagne bottle or two beer or smaller bottles horizontally and has three side pockets to hold cups, a cheese board, snacks, and accessories. Easily tote food and drink to enjoy a beautiful day outdoors or give as a gift to the hostess.
- Measures 17" x 6.5" when empty and flat.
- Holds one bottle horizontally with room to pack a lunch or snacks for a picnic.
- Has 3 side pockets for small food items, cups, and accessories.
- The 13" straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.