Poche Extra Large
The extra large Aplat pouch holds large loaves of bread. Made from durable and breathable organic cotton, this pouch keeps food fresh longer and is made to last for years. Also perfect for storing large food items, such as bulk grains and fresh produce. Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Measures 18” x 12" with a 5" bottom gusset.
- Holds and stores large loaves.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 6.3 oz.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- When using the pouch for bread storage, allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.