Plat Dish Tote | Oyster
Take 20% off at checkout
The dish tote's design allows you to carry deliciously prepared food upright and horizontally. Just slide a shallow round or square plate, bowl, or pan through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a dish right out of the oven. Perfect for potlucks and picnics or as a tote for everyday shopping. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- The dish tote measures 15" x 15" when flat.
- Holds shallow round or square dishes, plates, or baking pans up to 12" or taller bowls, dishes less than 10" in diameter or length and width.
- The 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted and sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Make & Take Pie Kit
A popular duo, the Plat Dish Tote pairs with a Couvre-Plat Medium Bowl Cover for a sustainable make-and-take pie kit that is both beautiful and functional.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.