Plat Dish Tote | Lemon
Our redesigned Plat Dish Tote is single-layer and slightly smaller. The more efficient construction uses less material without compromising product quality while providing a more secure fit.
Carry deliciously prepared pies, tarts, and quiches, and more upright and horizontally. Slide a shallow round or square bake or cookware dish, pan, bowl, or plate up to two and a half inches tall through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a hot dish. Perfect for any gathering, tote your culinary creation to a potluck, picnic, or dinner party in style. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers.
- The dish tote measures 14" x 14" when flat.
- Holds round or square dishes, plates, or baking pans up to 2.5" in height and 11" in outer diameter or width including handles or lip.
- The 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted and sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Single-layer 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.