Plat Dish Tote | Denim
The denim dish tote's design allows you to carry deliciously prepared food upright and horizontally. Just slide a shallow round or square plate, bowl, or pan through the center opening. The sturdy handles will keep your hands cool when transporting a dish right out of the oven. Perfect for potlucks and picnics or as a tote for everyday shopping. Zero-waste sustainable design. Washable and reusable. Made sustainably in San Francisco, California.
- The dish tote measures 14" x 14" when flat.
- Holds round or square dishes, plates, or baking pans up to 2.5" in height and 11" in outer diameter or width including handles or lip.
- The 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted and sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Single-layer 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.