Plat Casserole Tote | Denim
The denim casserole tote has a wide opening making it easier to load in rectangular casseroles, baking sheets, and pans. Slide your gourmet creation into the patented design to keep everything horizontal and spill-free while on the go. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and gifting the hostess. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Measures 13” x 17” flat.
- Holds up to 9"x13"x2" shallow rectangular or oval casseroles, pans, and dishes without handles.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Single-layer construction in 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton using low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- Denim brightness and deepness of the indigo color may vary by batch and season.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.