Plat Cookware Tote | Denim
The cookware tote is designed to carry deliciously prepared food. Simply slide a plate or bowl through the center opening to keep items horizontal and upright. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and everyday shopping. Zero-waste sustainable design. Washable and reusable. Made in San Francisco, CA.
- Measures 15” x 16” flat with a 2” wide center opening.
- Fits a round or square cookware pot or pan from 12” x 3“ to 11” x 6” with handles and lids.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Double-layer 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or single-layer denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Plat Cookware Totes
Our most versatile carrier