Plat Cookware Tote | Denim
The Plat Casserole Tote is designed to carry deliciously prepared food. Simply slide a plate or bowl through the center opening to keep items horizontal and upright. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and everyday shopping. Zero-waste sustainable design. Washable and reusable. Made in San Francisco, CA.
- Measures 15” x 16” flat with a 2” wide center opening.
- Fits a round or square cookware pot or pan from 12” x 3“ to 11” x 6” with handles and lids.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Plat Cookware Totes
Our most versatile carrier
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.