Plat Casserole Tote | Kale
The casserole tote has a wide opening making it easier to load in rectangular casseroles, baking sheets, and pans. Slide your gourmet creation into the patented design to keep everything horizontal and spill-free while on the go. Perfect for potlucks, picnics, and gifting the hostess. Pairs beautifully with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
- Measures 13” x 17” flat.
- Holds up to 9"x13"x2" shallow rectangular or oval casseroles, pans, and dishes without handles.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.