Petit Bois Cheese Board
$18.00 retail $36.00 Sale • Save
The Petit Bois is custom-designed to pair perfectly with the Vin One Bottle Tote. It’s small enough to fit in your back pocket for any on-the-go outdoor eating occasion. Made of USA Grown Maple Wood, the Petit Bois comes coated with non-toxic, food-safe mineral oil. Custom made in San Francisco, CA.
The pocket cheese board measures 7” x 3.75" x 0.25".
- All our wood boards are hand-tooled out of Solid Eastern Hard Maple.
- The loop handles are upcycled from locally sourced leather remnants.
- Hand wash with lukewarm soapy water, then rinse and air dry.
- To maintain and protect the wood's luster, oil as needed by rubbing a food-safe oil on the board to sit overnight.
- Keep the surface clean and bacteria-free with a regular oil regimen. Not only does oil effectively soak into the wood and keep it smooth and supple, but it also acts as a mild water-repellant. Having a protective layer of oil helps prevent any juice or liquid stains from adhering to the cutting board surface.
- Wood is a natural, porous material that changes through time. Oiling your board will help sustain it longer.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.