Jardin Flower Tote | Denim
The reusable flower garden tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems, and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets, for wedding parties and special occasions. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac a fleur” on the doorknob to find when they come home.
- Measures 10" x 17" flat with a 3" opening in the back seam for hanging vertically.
- The two 20” straps can be tied in front to secure the flowers or used as handles to carry them.
- The tote can hold a large bouquet or bunch of citrus and herbs.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.