Jardin Flower Tote | Denim
The reusable flower garden tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems, and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets, for wedding parties and special occasions. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac a fleur” on the doorknob to find when they come home.
- Measures 10" x 17" flat with a 3" opening in the back seam for hanging vertically.
- The two 20” straps can be tied in front to secure the flowers or used as handles to carry them.
- The tote can hold a large bouquet or bunch of citrus and herbs.
- Single-layer construction in 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton using low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- Denim brightness and deepness of the indigo color may vary by batch and season.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.