Grand Market Tote | Denim
The large market tote is extra-wide for transporting everything under the sun. Double up on casseroles and dishes or carry farmers market and everyday grocery items. Perfect for picnics, weekend road trips and camping. This long and shallow tote is great for gardening and foraging out in the wild. We love it to hold all our zero waste pantry pouches to the bulk store.
- Measures 15” wide x 30” long x 10" deep.
- Can hold extra large bake sheets, roasting pans, casseroles, farmer's market goodies, or complete picnic sets.
- The 27” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- Single-layer construction in 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton using low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- Denim brightness and deepness of the indigo color may vary by batch and season.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.