Couvre-Plat Small Bowl Cover | Olive
For the bread makers who love to bake country loaves, sweets, and savories, our reusable round cloth bowl covers are the perfect zero-waste design solution for protecting rising bread dough and covering ingredients as you prep to bake. Easy drawstring eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Made from extra durable and breathable 100% organic cotton canvas, these covers are made to last.
- Measures 9" in diameter.
- Fits round rimless dishes, bowls, and pans up to 8" in diameter.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight over the bowl lip for a secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.