Couvre-Plat Bowl Cover | Medium
Our zero waste designed medium round cover is a sustainable solution to covering leftovers, sauces, pies, tarts or a bowl of fruit. The breathable 100% organic cotton works great for protecting rising dough and covering batter. The easy drawstring ties provide a snug fit without the use of toxic elastic bands. Made from extra durable preshrunk cotton canvas, these covers are made to last. Just wash, reuse and say no to plastic and elastic.
- Fits dishes, bowls, and pans up to 10" round.
- The uniquely designed easy drawstring creates a more secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Colored cottons use low-impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Make & Take Pie Kit
A popular duo, the Plat Dish Tote pairs with a Couvre-Plat Medium Bowl Cover for a sustainable make-and-take pie kit that is both beautiful and functional.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.