Couvre-Plat Large Pan Cover | Natural
$16.00 retail $32.00 Sale • Save
Take 20% off at checkout
Reusable pan covers are the perfect zero waste design solution for covering potluck favorites, leftovers and casseroles. Easy drawstring eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Say no to plastic and elastic.
- Measures 17” x 12”.
- Fits rectangle dishes, baking pans, and casseroles up to 15” x 11" with an allowance for handles.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight over the lip for a secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.