Couvre-Plat Medium Pan Cover | Cranberry
Designed for zero-waste kitchens, our unique rectangle cotton covers are a sustainable solution for covering casseroles and pans. The easy drawstring closure eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Constructed of extra durable and breathable 100% organic cotton canvas, these covers are made for repeated washing and reuse. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Measures 15” x 10”.
- Fits rectangle dishes, baking pans, and casseroles up to 13” x 9" with an allowance for handles.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight over the lip for a secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Colored cotton uses low-impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.