Couvre-Plat Large Bowl Cover | Olive
Take 20% off at checkout
Our zero waste designed medium round cover is a sustainable solution to covering leftovers, sauces, pies, tarts or a bowl of fruit. The breathable 100% organic cotton works great for protecting rising dough and covering batter. The easy drawstring ties provide a snug fit without the use of toxic elastic bands. Made from extra durable preshrunk cotton canvas, these covers are made to last. Just wash, reuse and say no to plastic and elastic.
- Measures 14” in diameter.
- Fits round dishes, bowls, and pans up to 13" in diameter.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight over the bowl lip for a secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.