Couvre-Plat Extra Small Bowl Cover | Olive
Take 20% off at checkout
Our plastic-free, elastic-free drawstring cloth dish covers are made of locally sourced preshrunk organic cotton. The drawstring covers adjust to fit your bowl and are perfect for covering ingredients while you prep, rising bread and storing leftovers. They’re also great in the refrigerator, freezer and are even microwave-safe, just dampen cover beforehand. To care for your cover machine-wash and dry just like all your kitchen linens.
- Measures 14” x 17” flat with a 2” center gap.
- Fits oval or rectangular cookware from 13” x 10” x 4.5” to 15” x 11” x 2” with handles and lids.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Low-impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.