The baguette tote holds two baguettes and has an adjustable strap that can be carried from the top or slung over the shoulder. The bread’s loose flour will coat the canvas, building a protective layer to keep the bread fresh. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs when needed. Perfect for storing your bread, take along on picnics or simply hang on the wall.
- Measures 9” x 20" flat.
- Carries 2-3 long baguettes keeping them fresh longer than a paper bag.
- The 31” straps can be slung over the shoulder or used as a top handle.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.