Plat Grand Cookware Tote | Olive
The grand cookware tote is designed to carry your oval and rectangular heirloom pot, pan, or dutch oven with ease. Simply slide a cast iron pot or pan with lids and handles or other round or square cookware through the center opening. The opening makes it easy to slide in cookware with handles and the patented design keeps everything horizontal and upright while on the go. Sustainably made, this tote is durable enough to withstand repeated machine washings.
- Measures 14” x 17” flat with a 2” wide center opening.
- Fits oval or rectangular cookware from 13” x 10” x 4.5” to 15” x 11” x 2” with handles and lids.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- Double-layer 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck or single-layer denim produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic, or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Plat Grand Cookware Totes
Our largest carrier
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.