Couvre-Plat Medium Pan Cover | Cranberry
Designed for zero-waste kitchens, our unique rectangle cotton covers are a sustainable solution for covering casseroles and pans. The easy drawstring closure eliminates toxic elastic bands and provides a more secure fit. Constructed of extra durable and breathable 100% organic cotton canvas, these covers are made for repeated washing and reuse. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Measures 15” x 10”.
- Fits rectangle dishes, baking pans, and casseroles up to 13” x 9" with an allowance for handles.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight over the lip for a secure fit that won’t slip off in transit.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Colored cotton uses low-impact food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.