The large pouch is perfect for keeping smaller loaves of bread fresh longer. Also great for pantry items - bulk grains, herbs and fresh produce. The Aplat origami designed bags stand upright on your kitchen counter. Perfect for the refrigerator and freezer! Take them to your favorite bulk store for zero waste shopping. Say no to plastic and toxic elastic.
- Measures 15” x 9" with a 3" bottom gusset.
- Holds and stores large boules or medium loaves.
- Braided cotton cord drawstring closure.
- Tare Weight - 3.7 oz.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- When using the pouch for bread storage, allow the bread’s loose flour to coat the canvas, building a protective layer. Please be patient, this coating process takes time. Simply shake out the bread crumbs. Securely seal the pouch by pulling the cord.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.