Pochette Utensil Pouch
This washable cotton pouch easily stores and carries stuff on the go. The fold-over sleeve keeps your reusable utensils, snacks, pencils, and more snug and secure. The utensil pouch is a must-have for waste-free dining al fresco.
- Measures 8.5” x 4.25" with a 2" fold-over pocket to keep items secure.
- Holds utensils, fruit, nuts, snacks, or pencils.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron when needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.