Poche Sac Medium-Wide Bag | Honey
Our medium-wide bags are the perfect size to store large leafy veggies, keeping them fresh and crispy longer. Simply dampen the bag and stick in the fridge. Spritz with spray bottle to remoisten if it dries out. Also great for storing fruit, fresh-baked bread, and pantry goods. The bag is machine washable, reusable, and made from upcycled offcuts from our previous product cycles.
- Measures 14” x 10.5" with a tare weight of 2.4 ounces.
- The cotton drawstring pulls tight for secure closure.
- Tare Weight - 3.7 oz.
- Our products are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- 100% certified-organic heavyweight cotton canvas duck and denim are produced from environmentally friendly fabrication methods using sustainable fibers.
- Dyed cotton use low-impact, organic food-safe dyeing methods.
- No use of hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Designed and handcrafted in San Francisco, California, with zero byproduct waste.
- Wash before using it for the first time.
- Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent and like colors.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Dry flat or on a line or in the dryer on a medium to low setting.
- When not in use, fold flat for easy compact storage.
- Iron wnen needed.
Our preshrunk cotton is certified organic by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from seed to shelf.
Our goal to achieve zero waste at every step, from manufacturing to shipping, starts with design.
We manufacture in small batches for a more agile and mindful approach to production.